Who You Will See
Fay Nascimento is the owner of the Guelph Speech and Language Centre. She is a speech-language pathologist registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO).
She has additional certification, membership, and training with the following:
• Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC)
• Assistive Devices Program (ADP) for communication aids
• “Supported Conversation for Adults with Aphasia” and “Train the Trainer” from the Aphasia Institute
• Lidcombe Program for Early Intervention for Stuttering
• Comprehensive Stuttering Program from the Institute for Stuttering Treatment and Research (ISTAR)
• Compton Pronouncing English as a Second Language (P-ESL) program from the Institute of Language and Phonology.